The main body of a nursing essay is where you develop and present the ideas and arguments that support your thesis statement. The main body should be well-structured and organised into paragraphs, each focusing on a specific point or argument. In a nursing essay, the main body typically includes:
- Background information on the topic
- Literature review of relevant studies and research
- Discussion of the key points and arguments supporting your thesis statement
- Analysis and evaluation of the evidence presented
- Examples of case studies to illustrate your points
- Recommendations or conclusions based on your findings.